Friday, April 24, 2009

I love this day! Even suck and Bad though.

Part Two.

Oh Yeah, So Favian is going so rude and he sitting behind my chair.
And You know what? he singing like nothing happen [and when i heard clearly he sing lady sovereign-so human]
oh mann, what kind of boy is that?
And when i start to did my job - my teacher ask me to did exam well, Vian, started to made me going mad.
"heyy, dude, stop disturbing me, your so jerk!" I yelled him.
"What i dont do anything, Jess, u just dreaming!"
WHAT HE SAID? im dreaming, haha, so funny.
"Stop! Why you so like disturb me? is just that your job? Your so jobless and idiot!"
Well, its true, he is idiot boy.
"im Sorry, Australian boy is not idiot at all, British boy is okay, but Australian like me is Normal!"
Oh, God, im so speechless, so i moved out my chair and i sit beside Jenniefer.
"Hey, why u sit here?"
"Vian Disturb me again, he's so jerk"
"Oh okey, i think is okay"
So i sit there, and u know? Vian is followed me.
"Vian, when u will stop disturb ME?" I yelled him, i can be so mad if i meet Vian or see his face just for a second
"Calm down, Jess, i just like disturb u, its fun" he tell me the truth! its gonna be the hard hardest ever day that i ever had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...