Friday, April 24, 2009

I love this day! Even suck and Bad though.

Part One

Well, i started this day with lazy face and crazy head.
I planned so much thing and stuff in my head, and i think my brain is tired to work very hard every day, so i stop thinking [its my crazy head did]
So at 05.30, i was open my Mozilla and catch so much new thing in this morning, but i dont care. I open my Polyvore Account, Jessica [peach] and started played it.
06.00 come and i have to go to my lovely school that i ever seen.
When i sit on my car chair, i tried to study Math until im come to the school, but like i said, i cant concentrate, so there no words, number and something like that come in to my brain.
Its just like 30 minutes in blank and silly girl brain.
I know that just so stupid and i like an idiot.
When i arrived at my school, some of my friend greet me, and i said, "Ukh, it gonna be a hardest day"
So i came at my class, and i saw so many my rude friends, groupies at the side of the class and they greet me.
"oh, hi" I said, and i left them.
I put my bag at my chair and hope someone killed at my school so everyone busy by their selves and doesnt care at all to me.
Its not happened.
I wanna cry at Mr.Didi's Class when my lovely dearness friends, Randy, Ria, Nico, And Christ started have some joke.
And we laugh so hard until were teacher going mad!
Oh i love my friends.
And Were teaher ask me and ria to be an moderator at were groups and ive been have a groupies by me, Jessica, Jenniefer, and Clara Rose.
yay,, Im so happy.
But, someone distract my happy until gone like a wind, i called him, Favian, The destroyer, the suck, rude, mad, idiot, and very very crazy boys : he is my Biggest enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you...